Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simple Things Are Best

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day together. We shared free cards: he printed one from the Internet and I sent him an ecard. I prepared a lovely dinner, which we enjoyed together... but I do that every evening. I had left over chocolate from my book signing on Saturday. I tried to give it to him; he tried to give it back. We both ate a few pieces. (That was the only bad part... eating the candy.) I almost always have flowers in the house. We'd gone out to dinner last Saturday after my signing, so there was no need to go out again so soon. I know we'll hit one of our favorite restaurants when we feel like it. The simplicity of the enjoyable day we shared was comfortable, warm, serene. These are the best days of my life.
My love to all,
~S~
http://www.shirleyannhoward.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment